Friday, September 4, 2009

For All You Do CASE Card

Remember that swap card from Convention that I CASEd for my class? I changed up the colors a bit and the stamp set and made it again! Demonstrators at my group meeting in Springfield on Tuesday made this card as one of the make and takes.

The large flower was inked with Crushed Curry and "kissed" with the polka dot stamped that was inked with Rich Razzleberry.

If you are a demonstrator in Central Illinois and are interested in attending my meetings, please send me an email. Not a demonstrator yet? Attend my next meeting as a guest and check out how much fun we have before you sign up!

Supplies: For All You Do, Crushed Curry ink & cardstock, Rich Razzleberry ink & cardstock, Old Olive ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Crushed Curry Patterns DSP, Circle Scissor Plus, Scallop Edge Punch, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon

Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!


2 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Love that card!!

ThreadCatcher said...

I like what you did to this card. It looks great. jmniffer