Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holiday Mini Catalog

The Holiday Mini Catalog starts today! Click here to view it. Head over to my online store to place your order now!

This is the biggest mini catalog ever! I'm excited about the new hostess special, which allows you to chose ANY item in the mini catalog for only $10 with a qualifying workshop! Wow! Are you ready to schedule your next party? Call or email me to set a fall date now.

A few house-keeping notes:
* The Simply Adorned Charms are currently unavailable to order. There were some quality issues and Stampin' Up! only accepts the very best for us. I'll keep you posted when they become available.
* My Digital Studio will be released for customer purchase on October 1st. Watch for more details later this month on how you can reserve your copy and be one of the first to get this incredible and innovate software studio. You can get My Digital Studio HALF off with a qualifying workshop in October or November!

Shop for Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

You are all so lucky ! That is an awesome Mini. I hope we get some of those great products in our next mini over here in Australia !