Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thoroughly Modern Ornament Card

I know I just said it was too early for Christmas, but really, it's not. It's time to start thinking about your Christmas cards so you can purchase the products you need now and have plenty of time to work on them this fall. Watch for details on my Christmas card classes.

In the meantime, here's a card I made for our demonstrator group swap using the new Delightful Decorations stamp set with the coordinating Ornament punch. Don't you just love stamp sets with matching punches?! There are both in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Click here to view it if you haven't seen it already.

Supplies: Delightly Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Bermuda Bay ink & cardstock, Soft Suede ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Ornament Punch, Silver Cord, Silver Brads, Thoroughly Modern DSP, Modern Label Punch

Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!

4 comments:

ThreadCatcher said...

I really do need to get started on my Christmas cards. I like the non-traditional colors you used on today's card. Looks good. jmniffer

Cam said...

Very creative. It's a nice alternative to using the silver cord instead of the brads for modern punch sentiment.

Christyne said...

This is a FABULOUS card Julie! I may just need to CASE it!

Vivian said...

Julie, I love this card. It's simple and the colors are so popular right now. Wish I had gone that way instead of the paper I've already chosen for cards. Hmmmm, maybe I could switch up since I haven't even started yet!! Vivian