Saturday, August 2, 2008

Chocolate Nugget Tins

As part of the mini-survival kit/small gifts I gave my downline at Convention, I included this little tin with Hershey Nuggets. The tin is an empty Build-a-Brad container and perfectly fits 6 nuggets -- or 12 if you wanted to add a second layer. I wrapped each nugget with a 1" x 3" piece of Bella Rose paper. They almost look too pretty to eat! Almost! (wink!)


Supplies: Build-a-brad tin (empty), Bella Rose DSP, White Taffeta Ribbon, Dreams Du Jour stamp set, All Holidays stamp set, Riding Hood Red ink & cardstock, Pink Pirouette cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/8" Hole Punch

Today is the last day of Convention! I'll be traveling home tomorrow and can't wait to share new stuff with you! Stay tuned for my next post on Monday!

1 comment:

Tara Kieninger said...

Ok, ok! As if I don't feel bad enough about not going, but now you have to show me all the other goodies I missed out on!