Saturday, August 16, 2008

Inspired by Nature Thank You Card

One of my favorite new stamp sets is Inspired by Nature (the large silhouettes of grass & flowers). I was thrilled to find this set in my convention bag on check-in day! Here's a quick card I made using the markers to color directly on the rubber. I used Always Artichoke, More Mustard, and Close to Cocoa markers. Then I took my sponge dauber and sponged the area between the Close to Cocoa and More Mustard to mute the hard marker line. I also used it to add some Really Rust ink along the bottom edges of the flower.

Supplies: Inspired by Nature, Wonderful Words, Always Artichoke marker & cardstock, More Mustard marker, Really Rust ink & cardstock, Close to Cocoa marker & ink pad, Whisper White cardstock, Linen Thread, sponge dauber

No comments: