Thursday, August 28, 2008

KWerner's Color Challenge #20

Another great Color Challenge from Kristina Werner. This week's colors: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, and Very Vanilla. The chocolate and pinks reminded me of the new Sweet Always DSP. I pulled out a piece from that series and some from the Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery Patterns DSP.

Supplies: Always stamp set, Sweet Always DSP, Chocolate Chip & Certainly Celery Patterns DSP, Chocolate Chip ink/cardstock, Regal Rose marker/ink/cardstock, Certainly Celery marker, Very Vanilla cardstock, 1-3/8" & 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Build-a-brad (plastic disc only)

4 comments:

Mary said...

Very pretty! I love the build-a-brad!

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous...I love it very much!

Liz Goldhawk said...

so pretty! I love that bird and the way you coloured the swirls.

Shawntel said...

I love the panels of different paper behind the bird! I also like how you colored the flowers on the bird, beautiful Job!!