Friday, August 15, 2008

Eastern Blooms "hi" Card

I feel like I've been slacking on some things lately...like all of these last-minute blog posts. I've been napping most afternoons while the kids nap and falling asleep watching the Olympics on the couch at night. It started in Salt Lake City and I feel like I just can't catch up. I'm wiped out! Only 7 weeks to go until baby arrives. I guess this is just my body's way of getting me ready for the sleep deprivation that comes with caring for a newborn.

I was determined to post something new tonight, so here you go:

I based this card off off KWerner's Sketch Challenge. I struggled with finding the right card size to pull this off and ended up with an odd size: 3-1/2" x 7". I messed around with the colors for awhile, but am ultimately satisfied with the final result.

Supplies: Eastern Blooms stamp set, Loads of Letters chipboard, Pacific Point ink & cardstock, Riding Hood Red cardstock, Baja Breeze ink & cardstock, Button Bouquet, Twill Tape

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Napping is a good thing! and... looks to me like you nailed it! Love the twill tape!

Unknown said...

This is fantastic! I just discovered your blog and love your work! We have a similar clean style. Thanks for sharing!!