Sunday, August 31, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge #191

Last night I stamped a bunch of birthday cards in preparation for our big family celebration of September birthdays tomorrow. I used the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #191 for this card for my nephew. He's turning 12 and I know he doesn't care about the card, but I tried to come up with something that would be a little appealing to him...and the Tangerine Tango happened to match the gift card inside perfectly!

Supplies: Classic Backgrounds stamp set, It's Your Birthday stamp set, Pacific Point ink & cardstock, Kiwi Kiss ink & cardstock, Tangerine Tango ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Small & Large Star Punches, Crafters' Tool Kit.

[The finished card measures 5-1/2" x 3-1/2".]

2 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

I love this for a boy card!

Stacey Schafer said...

what a great workshop layout, too! thanks for sharing! i was just thinking of some layouts for a workshop tomorrow night!