Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Convention Make & Take #2

Here's another make and take from Convention, using the new Flight of the Butterfly stamp set.

I know, you're thinking "where's the butterfly?", right? It's a two-step stamp set with solid wings and then several designs that you can stamp over it. We used the one with little flowers to stamp on the bottom circle (both cut with the Coluzzle). It's hard to see the Scallop Edge Punch at the bottom of the card...and the other flowers stamped in a row of three (right above my watermark). The card base is Baja Breeze. I wasn't sure about the In Colors at first, but as I suspected, the more I play with them and use them, the more I like them. Also used on this card: new ribbon (double-stitched Chocolate available in a roll!), Vanilla Hodge Podge Hardware (the brad) which matches the Silver from the Occasions Mini Catalog, and new chipboard (Loads of Letters).

No comments: