Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Flower for Fall Card

I came home from Convention with SEVEN new stamp sets!! Woo hoo! I love new stamps! One of them, A Flower for All Seasons, I received for having over $20K in sales last year. The set has four stamps, each featuring a different flower typical for the season. My favorite is the daisies with the frog. I'll have to work on a card with that one next. Here's a card using the "fall" flower.

We now have a 1-3/4" Circle Punch, but I don't have it (yet!) so I used the Round Tab Punch and combined two punched pieces to create a circle behind the Scallop Circle. The circle it creates is a little bigger than 1-3/4". I think it's more like 2". I actually like this better because it shows more color...more of a border behind the scallop circle.

The greeting stamp set, Heard from the Heart, is on sale for 15% off until the end of September! Click here for more information about the sale.

Supplies: A Flower for All Seasons, Heard from the Heart, Bella Rose DSP, Really Rust ink (used with blender pen) & cardstock, Chocolate Chip marker/ink & cardstock, Old Olive marker, Summer Sun marker, Real Red marker, Whisper White cardstock, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, 2-way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

No comments: