Monday, August 25, 2008

Red, White, & Blue Birthday Card

In June, I way over-cut cardstock for a workshop make and take . The card was a kind of 4th of July card using Enjoy Every Moment and the Classic Stars wheel. In an effort to use what I already had cut, I used the same pieces and created a new card to swap at our last demonstrator meeting. I broke out my new "Starring You" stamp set that was given as one of the award stamp sets at Convention. (As a side note, this stamp set has great Simply Sent Card Elements kit that coordinates with it!) Anyway, here's my card -- a bit of a patriotic birthday card. You could easily change the colors and get an entirely different look.

Supplies: Starring You stamp set, Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel, Whisper White craft ink & cardstock, Real Red ink & cardstock, Brilliant Blue ink & cardstock, Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch

No comments: