Monday, August 4, 2008

Convention Make & Take #1

I'm back!! Convention was fabulous!! I'm still catching up from being gone and there is just way too much to tell you about my trip. Lots of exciting news, fun project ideas -- oh, and the new catalog!!!!! It's fantastic! The new stamp sets, paper, ribbon, accessories...I love it all! I'm too tired to get into lots of detail right now, but I'll try to get bits and pieces in throughout my upcoming posts.

Here is a photo of one of our make and take projects -- a bookmark!


It's so cute! I love how it utilizes so much of our new product: The flower, stamped in Tangerine Tango, is from the Eastern Blooms stamp set, which is one of 9 stamp sets that will be 15% off starting August 11! (Stay tuned for details about that sale!). The Patterns Paper replaces the Prints paper with different patterns and is available in 14 different colors. This is the Old Olive one. The scallop chipboard frame is inked in Old Olive Craft ink. It's a bit larger than the new Scallop Square Punch. Of course, the beautiful new ribbon! This striped ribbon (Pacific Point) is available in all six of the new In Colors. So pretty! The finishing touch is our new silver designer brads (both sizes of the Filigree version are shown here in the center of the flower and at the end of the ribbon).

The book in the photo is my very favorite baby name book, The Baby Name Wizard. I meant to bring it with me to Salt Lake City, but I forgot. We need to start brainstorming baby names because it's just a two short months, baby #3 will be making his/her grand entrance into the world! It's hard to believe it's coming so fast!

Speaking of coming fast...only 6 more days until the new catalog is released!! This is your last chance to order retiring stamp sets and accessories, so be sure to send me your order ASAP if there is still stuff on your wish list!

No comments: