Friday, August 8, 2008

Eastern Blooms Make & Take

As this post is going live, I am at the ImPeckable Stampers group meeting, led by my fabulous upline Kim. I really enjoy designing the make and takes for these meetings. Kim and I collaborated on this month's project because we wanted to incorporate the Sizzix Big Shot (which Stampin' Up! is releasing this fall with exclusive dies!!) and I haven't gotten it yet. (I'm waiting to pre-order it on Monday and get brand new hostess sets when the new catalog is released!)

We used the Top Note die, an exclusive Stampin' Up! die, for this card. And the stamp set, Eastern Blooms, will be 15% off starting Monday, August 11 until the end of September. You may see this card again if you attend a stamping event with me between now and then, so act surprised! (wink!)

Supplies: Eastern Blooms stamp set, Inspired by Nature (greeting), Pacific Point ink pad & cardstock, Kiwi Kiss ink pad & cardstock, Chocolate Chip marker, Baja Breeze cardstock, Blender Pen, Whisper White cardstock, Big Shot & Top Note Die, Trio Flower Punch, Silver Brads, 1/16" Hole Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Keri said...

Great card, I love it!!! I can't wait to get that stamp set as well as the Big Shot! I'm waiting until Monday too. :)

MEL said...

Oh so pretty! Love the colro combo too!

Tara Kieninger said...

Awesome! Now I'll be able to make my own once I get my Big Shot (waiting til my New Catalog Workshop to order).

StinkerbellSteph said...

This is a great sample of so many great items. Super cute!